A stunning beach house
with breathtaking views...
Marco Dream House - a modern beach house with panoramic views of Marco Bay, its beautiful beaches and the famous Tangalooma Wrecks.
Relax on our fabulous deck and enjoy the constantly changing seascape with dolphins, turtles, seabirds, ships, pleasure craft and even the occasional whale passing by. Wander along the pristine white sandy beach stopping for a swim in the crystal clear waters.
Take advantage of all the Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort facilities and activities, available to our guests and only 2 minutes from the house. For the more adventurous, bring your 4WD (or hire one from the resort) and explore our unique and beautiful Marco Island.
- Sleeps up to 10 people in complete comfort,
- Huge stainless steel kitchen with a view to die for!
- Large open plan living area with deck,
- Main bedroom with queen bed & ensuite,
- 2nd bedroom with king bed,
- 3rd bedroom with 4 single beds,
- Large downstairs rumpus room with sofa king bed & separate toilet,
- Main bathroom & separate laundry with large washer/dryer,
- TV/DVD/CD/iPod entertainment systems complete with large selection of entertainment & games,
- Weber Q barbeque, bread maker, small electric pizza oven, 2 fridges & a large freezer, dishwasher, microwave,
- 4 seater golf buggy (available on request only)
See more of the House in our Photo Gallery.
How to get here
Marco Island is approximately 40km offshore from the city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. You can travel to Marco Island and Marco Dream House in comfort onboard one of Tangalooma Passenger jetboats or you can bring your 4WD across on the Micat ferry.